.Net for Beginners
- Learning Style
- Course Duration
Select A Class Schedule
This course provides you with a comprehensive introduction to the .net space and .net coding using C#. This course provides a primer on the major aspects of .net development including the Visual Studio Environment, data connections, the C# language, and winform and webforms projects. In short, once you complete this course you'll be able to independently create .net projects and be positioned to learn advanced techniques and procedures.
.NET framework has evolved significantly overtime. As a consequence, it is in much greater demand ever since. With added MVC feature and Xamarin support, .NET developers have wider flexibility to create Web and mobile apps. According to payscale.com, an average .NET developer makes $65,791 a year.
The primary audience for this course is anyone who wants to start or enhance their career in software development on .NET framework.
- There are no prerequisites to take this online course.
Self-Paced Learning Outline
- Section 1: A Tour of the Visual Studio Integrated Development Environment (IDE)
- Section 2: The Visual Studio IDE in Action
- Section 3: Using the Visual Studio IDE to connect to data
- Section 4: A Starting Primer for the C# Programming Language
- Section 5: Starting a Winforms Project
- Section 6: Making your Winforms Project become a usable software application
- Section 7: A Web Development with Visual Studio Primer
- Section 8: Creating a Working Web site with Visual Studio
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||7 Hours|