Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm CST
About Individual Course:
Now Only $10.00 Regular Price $29.00
Now Only $10.00 Regular Price $29.00/ Each
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 718 other popular courses
Now Only $29.00 Regular Price $44.00
Now Only $29.00 Regular Price $44.00/ Month
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
Microsoft Office experienced some important changes in features, formatting, usability, and looks.
About the course:
Microsoft Office experienced some important changes in features, formatting, usability, and looks. This course provides a detailed overview and understanding of Office 2013 user interface, new features, and commands that will enable you to customize your surroundings and assist you to become more efficient and effective. This training program will offer you a boost in getting acquainted with the latest interface and features in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- Creating MS account and installing Office 2013
- Comparisons of new features
- Understanding of new layouts
- Understanding of MS PowerPoint including drawing and merging shape, widescreen and standard size slides, charts and numbers, adding chart elements.
- Understanding of MS Words including animating bullets, present view, simple mark ups, insert online videos.
- Understanding of MS Excel and Outlook including flash fill, quick analysis tools, recommended charts, touch mode and full screen view, page layout view, social networking, add appointments and new contacts, to-do-bar and new tasks.
This training course is based on 2 Hours.
This course is designed for those who want to learn about the latest features of Microsoft Office Suite 2013.
There is no prerequisite for this program
Career & Salary Insight
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||2 Hours|
Learn Subscription Includes:
Sign up for your FREE TRIAL, And Explore Hundreds Of Courses.