SQL 2014 Developer P1: T-SQL and .NET Code
About Individual Course:
Now Only $30.00 Regular Price $99.00
Now Only $30.00 Regular Price $99.00/ Each
About this course:
The SQL 2014 Developer P1: T-SQL and .NET Code course is the first course in the three course series on SQL Server 2014. This series of courses is a comprehensive series covering all the intermediate to advanced level topics of SQL Server 2014. The topics covered in part 1 of this series are related to the Transact-SQL and .NET coding. The course covers the related sub-topics in a great detail and enables the students to implement the gained knowledge in their everyday tasks.
The SQL 2014 Developer P1: T-SQL and .NET Code course covers the fundamental topics necessary to build, manage, and maintain databases in SQL Server 2014. The course enables the students to efficiently perform the management tasks on their databases and learn the new and advanced features available in SQL Server 2014. The course has two follow-up courses which combine to give a complete and comprehensive knowledgebase to the students working with SQL Server 2014.
The average salary for SQL developer is $74,844 per year.
- Understand, create and update views
- Create and return data from stored procedures
- Test and debug stored procedures
- Create triggers
- Learn about scalar functions, inline table-valued functions and multi-statement functions
- Understand the concept of transactions and create explicit transactions
- Get and overview of SQL CLR
- Database professionals with experience in SQL Server 2014 looking to learn more advanced features and techniques of SQL Server 2014
- Candidates seeking SQL Server 2014 certifications
- The SQL 2014 Developer series of courses is designed for experienced professionals having technical knowledge of building and managing databases, data warehouses and business intelligence solution with SQL Server 2014.
- In addition to this, operational knowledge and familiarity with Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 or later is required to grasp the concepts covered in this course.
- It is also recommended that the students undertake the SQL 2014 Developer series courses in the respective order.
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||7 Hours|