Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm CST
Top 12 Kubernetes Security Best Practices for 2020
Need Training for 5 or More People?
Customized to your team's need:
- Annual Subscriptions
- Private Training
- Flexible Pricing
- Enterprise LMS
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
About this course:
Having a well implemented Kubernetes security assessment process will enable your enterprise to prevent common exploits but also secure your container resources so that your minimizing the impact of any potential breaches that do occur as well. In this live training session, Joseph Holbrook a Cloud Native Subject Matter Expert (SME) will provide insight into “Top 12 Kubernetes Security Best Practices for 2020” that Kubernetes administrator or developer should know.
We will discuss how Google Cloud Kubernetes Engine could be used to not only learn how to implement container security but also extend to you on premises deployments.
- Several Container Best Practices.
- Security Checklists and Container Security Tools.
- Enable a Proactive response to Container Vulnerabilities and Threats
- Top 5 tools that Kubernetes Users should use to Help Fortify your Kubernetes Deployments
- There are no prerequisites required for this course