Implementing Cisco Collaboration Devices (CS-CICD)
|BUY INDIVIDUALLY||BUY AS SUBSCRIPTION|
When you subscribe, you get:
Master Plus subscription plan gives you access to this course PLUS:
About this course:
CICD v1.0 introduces a new type of lab called a Discovery lab. Discovery labs are a learning environment and enable students to learn about principles and technology in a more interactive, hands-on way. Discovery labs are located in the Student Guide embedded in the lessons and are intended to be performed by the students when they reach them in the course. Discovery labs replace content from ICOMM with an interactive learning environment and are considered mandatory and should be treated as a part of the lesson. This course also helps the students to prepare for the Cisco: 210-060 CICD Exam.
This course is part of the following Boot Camps:
The average salary for Cisco Certified Network Engineer is $77,484 per year.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the components of a Cisco Unified Communications solution and identify call signaling and media stream flows
- Provide an overview of administrator and end-user-interface options in Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express, Cisco Unity Connection, and Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service
- Understand call flows in Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express.
- Perform endpoint and end-user administration tasks in Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express
- Describe the telephony features supported in Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express
- Administer users in Cisco Unity Connection and Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service, and enable the most commonly used features for both applications
- Describe how to maintain a Cisco Unified Communications solution
This course is intended for:
- Network administrators and network engineers
- CCNA Collaboration candidates
- Systems engineers
- Working knowledge of converged voice and data networks
- Basic knowledge of Cisco IOS gateway
- Basic knowledge of Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unity Connection
Suggested prerequisites courses:
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
- Module 1: Describe the Characteristics of a Cisco Unified Communications Solution
- Module 2: Provision End Users and Associated Devices
- Module 3: Configure Voice Messaging and Presence
- Module 4: Maintain Cisco Unified Communications System
- Module 5: Provide End User Support
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||2 Days|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact email@example.com with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from email@example.com. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Get A Team Quote or Got Questions?
- Personalize learning based on competencies, goals & tools
- Expert Mentoring
- Hands on Labs & Assignments
- AI Curated Digital Book Content
- Adaptive Learning Paths
- Analytics & Benchmarking
- High certification Pass Rates – Over 200,000 people certified and more than 95% of our learners pass their certification on the first attempt