- Muhammad Shoaib
- August 21, 2020
Basics of Cloud Computing for Beginners
Cloud Computing has certainly become a buzzword in the tech industry. According to Cisco, it has estimated that about 94% of the high-profile industries will turn to centers of cloud computing. For the rest they will stick to the traditional centers in the upcoming years. Therefore, it is certainly important to learn about the basics of cloud computing and how can it benefit the entire tech industry.
Cloud computing is referred to as the shared pool of a large number of networks, with cloud being the internet of them which aids in powering those networks. It doesn't require hard drives, private servers or direct involvement of the user to do the job. It contains its own data centers that are actively used to store data, applications, services or any other resources. The services offered by cloud computing are on-demand services, which means that whoever uses cloud computing will only pay for the services that he/she is consuming. Start your bootcamp journey with us today to learn cloud computing through self-paced courses and industry experts.
Features of Cloud Computing
Cloud computing is renowned for its certain features and characteristics, which are stated as follows:
- All the services offered by cloud computing can be self-organized without involving any third party. Whenever one needs the services of computing, he/she may directly connect with the cloud according to their needs.
- Cloud computing offers network access on a large level, which include any of your tools or devices such as desktops, mobile phones, laptops, iPads, etc.
- It offers a resources pool, such as memory, network bandwidth, processing, and storage of various elements or data.
- All the resources of this framework are accurately and efficiently assigned to the appropriate people which demonstrates the enhanced elasticity of cloud computing.
- All the services offered by cloud computing are closely measured so that you will be charged with the correct amount.
Services Models of the Cloud
Cloud computing solutions are based on three models which are consumed by different developers:
- IaaS is referred to as Infrastructure as a Service, and it is operated by IT developers or the network architects. IaaS supports Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services and others whenever they need to manage the data.
- PaaS is referred to as Platform as a Service, and it is generally operated by the software developers to do the required job. This service is used to construct, organize and deploy various applications to make them effective.
- SaaS is referred to as Software as a Service, which is utilized by the end-users, such as the management software for the customer relationship.
Types of Cloud Computing
There are three types of cloud computing services that possess advantages as well as disadvantages. The type of cloud computing you or your business want will strongly depend upon the stored data along with the level of management and security that your organization needs.
- One type of cloud is known as the public cloud, which offers its services to multiple tenants such as Hulu or Netflix.
- The second type of cloud is known as the private cloud in which the services are limited to selected users only with only one tenant.
- The third type of cloud is known as the hybrid cloud, which offers both the services of public Cloud as well as the private Cloud depending upon your organization's needs.
Benefits of Cloud Computing
Cloud computing offers a large number of solutions and benefits for your organization which are mentioned below:
- Cloud computing offers a pay-as-you-go method which is vital to save some of the major costs if you indulge in any other framework. You may have to invest a large amount of money when you shift to cloud services, but this is a one-time investment.
- Cloud-based solutions are quite reliable, because they are available for 99.9% of the time whenever you face any problem in the server. Because of its shared pool of resources, it helps you to efficiently secure the server and enable it to run smoothly without any discrepancies.
- Cloud enables you to have enhanced mobility because, by using this framework, all the employees can effectively interact with each other by means of any device.
Cloud computing has certainly taken the entire tech industry by storm, and it will certainly take control of all the industries in the near future. Therefore, if you want to begin your journey of cloud computing, then you should certainly consider checking out this Cloud Computing Bootcamp.
This Bootcamp offers all the valid and indispensable courses that will test your abilities and aid you in mastering the art of cloud computing. A lot of people are benefitting by this training, so check out our cloud computing bootcamp to become a certified cloud computing professional. Enroll in out bootcamp program.