Five Valuable Cisco Certifications; How to Prepare for Them
Cisco Systems provides networking and communication products and services. Cisco has developed its fame by providing the best business steering and swapping products, which leads to data, voice, and video traffic across the network around the globe. Cisco Systems also provides storage networking, unified communication apps, telepresence and alliance (WebEx), and an exceptional range of services from supporting the product to broad solutions for cloud management and data centers.
The increasing demand for developers and network engineers has created havoc in the market. Every entrepreneur wants the best for their business. Cisco certification online offers a different credential with every level, and there are five levels in total. Below are the five most valuable certifications of Cisco.
Cisco Certified Technician – Entry Level
The CCT certification enhances the skills of diagnosing, restoring, repairing, and replacing critical cisco networking system devices from customers' sites. The CCT certification is present in multiple technology tracks so that technicians can enhance skills in different areas. The two areas of the CCT exam are
- CCT Data Center: This certification intends to improve onsite support and maintenance skills for Cisco Unified Computing Systems and servers.
- CCT Routing and Switching: The CCT routing and switching certification enhance onsite support and maintenance skills for Cisco routers, switches, and operating environments.
Tips to Prepare for Cisco Certified Technician – Entry Level Exam
- Official Webpage: Open the official website of Cisco and find the information regarding the CCT exam such as syllabus, exam date, and study material
- Study Material: Use the study material provided by Cisco on the official webpage to prepare for the exam.
- FAQ about CCT: Go through the FAQ to enhance your knowledge and clear misconceptions.
- Online Training: Sign up to QuickStart and join online training classes for the CCT exam.
- Online Study Groups: Discuss your queries on a study group to gain a better understanding of the topic and learn from the experience of others.
- Practice Test: Once you have all the knowledge regarding the subject, make sure to take a practice test on QuickStart. For more information on CCT exam preparation, contact our experts.
The Cisco Certified Network Certification is designed to enhance the skills of configuring and operating troubleshooting components such as switches and routers of a network system. The examination fee of the Cisco Certified Network Associate is $325, which makes it crucial to pass in the first attempt.
Tips to Prepare for Cisco Certified Network- Associate Level Exam
- Official Website: Open the official webpage of Cisco Systems and go through important details of the exam such as syllabus, relevant topics, exam format, and sample papers.
- Study Material: Go through the study material published and recommended by experts for exam preparation.
- Books and other sources: Do not stick to study material; only use reliable reference books and websites to develop a better understanding of the subject.
- FAQ: Go through the FAQ PDF provided on the website to clear your concepts.
- Past Papers: Review past papers to understand the format of the exam and practice them to test your knowledge.
- Practice Test: Assess your skills by taking a practice test available on QuickStart. Chat with us for further queries and tips.
Cisco Certified Network Certification- Professional Level
Cisco Certified Network Certification is a professional program which aims to benefit people who work on LAN and WAN infrastructure or at full-time network or system administrator. The CCNP exam is an in-depth study of CNNA courses.
Tips to Prepare for Cisco Certified Network Certification- Professional Level Exam
- Review CCNA Course: Review your course notes and study material of CCNA certification to get the basic idea.
- In-depth study: Study in-depth for every sub-topic and use your skills on a practical level for better understanding and knowledge on the subject matter.
- Other Sources for study material: Do not only rely on the study guide on the website or CNNA exam material use reliable reference books, blogs, videos, and study groups for enhancing knowledge.
- Practical Know-how: Practice lab to learn from your mistakes and get insights on the topic.
- Online Training: Join a training platform at QuickStart to resolve your queries and enhance your skills.
- Practice Test: Evaluate yourself by taking a practice test on QuickStart. Learn more by talking to our representatives.
Cisco Certified Internetwork Certification- Expert Level
The CCIE certification is designed for professionals who design, develop, execute, and troubleshoot complex enterprise networking infrastructure. The CCIE certification has seven tracks, which include routing and switching, security, data center, collaboration, service provider, wireless, design, and expert.
Tips to Prepare for Cisco Certified Internetwork Certification- Expert Level Exam
- Experienced Professionals: Take help from qualified teachers and trainers for studying. The experienced professionals at QuickStart will guide you about the essential topics to cover for the exam.
- Lab Training: Before the exam, do lab training to clear concepts and learn from it. Lab training will help you pass the CCIE lab exam.
- Recent Know-how: Stay updated about new software and equipment, so you don’t face difficulty during exam
- Other sources for information: Do not rely on a single source for information use different books and blogs to study for your exam.
- Understanding Latest Topologies: Understand and learn about the new and latest topologies of networking before the exam.
- Practice Test: Practice for the exam before the actual exam by taking a practice test on QuickStart. For further queries, contact our professionals on the QuickStart website.
Cisco Certified Architect Certification- Architect Level
The CCAR certification is designed for senior network infrastructure architects. Cisco Certified Architect Certification focuses on enhancing the skills to understand business strategy and translate it into technical infrastructure.
Tips to Prepare for Cisco Certified Architect Certification- Architect Level Exam
- Official Website: Open the official webpage of Cisco Systems and go through the resources published for learning.
- Other Sources for Study Material: Study from blogs, books, and websites that are relevant to the exam
- Practical Experience: You need theoretical and practical knowledge to clear the exam, make sure to take practice labs for better understanding.
- Study Groups: Join public forums and discuss your queries with your group and experienced professionals.
- Online Classes: Sign up for online classes at QuickStart and get in touch with the best trainers.
- Practice Test: Evaluate your knowledge and skills by taking a practice test on QuickStart. Talk to experts at QuickStart today.